Title Image

Title Image

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Three Year Delay


I'm Baaaaaaaack! Yes folks, that's right. Three years, it's been THREE YEARS almost on the dot since my last post and let's just say that, well...things have definitely changed. Let me explain:

Since October 2010 I've done a little bit of this...  

Met some of the best people ever at BYU-Idaho (studying business as my major and music as my minor) and had a St. Patty's party you wouldn't believe :)
Voyaged the waters of Idaho with some pretty cool people
Met this guy in December of 2011-this is the first photo we took together Labor Day Weekend at Lake Powell 2012-Believe me, I NEVER saw this coming....
Started dating that ^ guy a few weeks later (long distance I might add) and fell in love...
Sent this AWESOME Elder off to Argentina! He just met his one year mark on October 10th, Let the countdown begin!!
A few months later on my 21st birthday - February 6, 2013 - got engaged to Steen Curtis Sorensen
And had a total blast taking our engagements with Moxie Photography! Although the sun was a little much for Steen's eyes to handle haha




And here are a few pictures from our bridals/groomals and wedding day!!



Family <3


The day was absolutely gorgeous, cloudy just the way I like it but the sun peeked through just enough-absolute perfection!

Ya I have the best friends in the whole world :)

Steen and his dad Tove


And a few bridal photos




My handsome lover

Ummmm, I am in love with my dress! it was absolute perfection.









 


And yes I'm still playing the piano, just not as often as I'd like to
Did I mention I had the best reception ever? I think this picture says a lot ;)
And I totally hammered him with cake, then he caught on haha

And life's just plain ol' sweet









 Sooo there's a miniscule re-cap of the past three years...or mainly the last year of my life haha What can I say? It's been by far the most eventful, fun, trying, but rewarding year of my life thus far and I couldn't be happier!

And a few random tidbits:
1. Favorite pandora station-Hipster BBQ, ya you'd be surprise
2. Currently live in an old (as in 100 years) Victorian house downtown Provo that is poorly insulated and tiny, which encourages cuddles through frigid nights, we don't mind much ;)
3. I get shocked every single time I drink from a drinking fountain and it drives me INSANE
4. We adopted a kitty cat and called her Misha but she doesn't even know that's her name because we call her so many nick-names for example: Mishi, Keesh-Mo, Keeshy, Niccamo, KeesMeow, and so many more awkward names
5. Autumn is my favorite season and not only for sweaters, boots, and snugly clothing...but that may or may not be a big contributing factor ;)

1 comment:

  1. your wedding dress is beautiful!
    such lovely photos!
    oh ps. your blog is darling.

    ReplyDelete